Bluebird, Bluebird Song


Bluebird, bluebird,  through my window.
Bluebird, bluebird, through my window.
Bluebird, bluebird, through my window .
Oh, Johnny I'm so tired.
Take a little girl (boy) and pat her (him) on the shoulder
Take a little girl (boy) and pat her (him) on the shoulder
Take a little girl (boy) and pat her (him) on the shoulder
Oh, Johnny I'm so tired.
Playing the Game:
Teachers introduce this song and ask children to join hands and form a circle.  Youngsters hold their hands up high to represent "windows" and the preschool "bluebird" weaves in and out of the windows during the first verse. During the second verse the "bluebird" chooses a child and gently pats him/her on the shoulder several times. Repeat the first verse as both children weave in and out of the windows, with the first child holding on to the second child's shoulders.
Continue until there are no more windows and all the children are holding onto each others shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment